Type & Hit Enter to search
PRODUCT ID : 2016WHCO
On December 24, 1929 at 8:09 P.M. a fire broke out in the White House Executive Office. 130 firefighters from 19 engine companies and 4 truck companies responded to the four alarm fire that destroyed the West Wing. No one was injured in the blaze and the following Christmas, White House staff and their children gathered again to celebrate the holidays and the Hoovers presented the children with toy fire trucks as gifts.
Congratulations to Kayla Whelan, a senior at Beverly's Montserrat College of Art for being this year's winner of the annual Official White House Christmas Ornament competition. Kayla's firetruck design will have nearly one million units made and be featured on the First Family's tree come December.
Payment methods accepted
Billing Questions please call 202.285-3238
This is the Official 58th WHHA Presidential Inauguration Commemorative 24 karat gold plated OrnamentClick for More Details
The South Portico was added to the White House around 1824 and was true to the original Federal design. Through the years, the South Portico has been used for many occasions such as Roosevelt's inaugural address in 1945.Click for More Details
The fairy ball ornament is a great for outdoor wedding, corporate, and or political event decoration. The best part is no more tangled electrical cords! Many of our clients purchase 20 or more. Large orders may take to three weeks to manufacture. Clear and custom color variations are available.Click for More Details
The Pledge of Allegiance Ornament is designed to reflect our loyalty to the flag of the republic of the United States of America. The Pledge of Allegiance was composed by Francis Bellamy in 1892 and formally adopted by Congress in 1942.Click for More Details
This year's official White House ornament commemorates the annual Army Navy Reception at the White House from the year 1900. The front face of this year's ornament depicts the Marine Corps band playing in the North Drive as guests of the McKinley's arrive on the snow-covered grounds of the White House.