Type & Hit Enter to search
PRODUCT ID : whco052514b5
During the Presidency of Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1941, the 24,000 civilian and military personnel in Washington, D.C. was spread out among 17 buildings. Brigadier General Brehon B. Somervell came up with the idea and was then given the task to design and build a building to house the United States Department of Defense in one location.
The five-story reinforced concrete building has five concentric pentagonal rings connected by 10 radial corridors with light wells in between and a 6-acre interior center court.
Completed on January 15, 1943, the Pentagon, located in SE Arlington County, Virginia, is one of the largest office buildings in the world with 3,705,793 square feet of floor space covering 29 acres. In 1998 renovations were started to modernize the Pentagon and to make the building a more secure structure.
On Tuesday, September 11, 2001, an airplane under the control of terrorists crashed into the Pentagon destroying a portion of the building and killing 125 individuals. The Pentagon was repaired within a year and a memorial was built on the crash site.
Payment methods accepted
Billing Questions please call 202.285-3238
This is the Official 58th WHHA Presidential Inauguration Commemorative 24 karat gold plated OrnamentClick for More Details
The South Portico was added to the White House around 1824 and was true to the original Federal design. Through the years, the South Portico has been used for many occasions such as Roosevelt's inaugural address in 1945.Click for More Details
The fairy ball ornament is a great for outdoor wedding, corporate, and or political event decoration. The best part is no more tangled electrical cords! Many of our clients purchase 20 or more. Large orders may take to three weeks to manufacture. Clear and custom color variations are available.Click for More Details
The Pledge of Allegiance Ornament is designed to reflect our loyalty to the flag of the republic of the United States of America. The Pledge of Allegiance was composed by Francis Bellamy in 1892 and formally adopted by Congress in 1942.Click for More Details
This year's official White House ornament commemorates the annual Army Navy Reception at the White House from the year 1900. The front face of this year's ornament depicts the Marine Corps band playing in the North Drive as guests of the McKinley's arrive on the snow-covered grounds of the White House.