Type & Hit Enter to search
PRODUCT ID : whco022714b12
The Niagara was built quickly and launched in 1813 as a relief flagship in the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812 for Commodore Oliver Perry. After much success, Perry regained control of the upper Great Lakes from the British. The Niagara was scuttled in Presque Isle Bay in 1820 for preservation and was raised and rebuilt in 1913 to become a museum ship. She was rebuilt again in 1933 and 1988.
Today the US Brig Niagara calls Lake Erie, PA, home and is just yards from the Erie Maritime Museum where she serves as the flagship of the Niagara Fleet and as an exhibit of the museum. She is a Sailing School Vessel which is sailed each summer and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The ship meets modern Coast Guard regulations while maintaining the look and feel of the original vessel. At 198 feet long overall she flies a US flag from the War of 1812 era, the PA state flag and Perry's "Don't Give Up the Ship" flag.
This ornament is a wonderful keepsake to remember your visit to this historic ship and museum - and a great gift for every veteran and history buff.
Payment methods accepted
Billing Questions please call 202.285-3238
This is the Official 58th WHHA Presidential Inauguration Commemorative 24 karat gold plated OrnamentClick for More Details
The South Portico was added to the White House around 1824 and was true to the original Federal design. Through the years, the South Portico has been used for many occasions such as Roosevelt's inaugural address in 1945.Click for More Details
The fairy ball ornament is a great for outdoor wedding, corporate, and or political event decoration. The best part is no more tangled electrical cords! Many of our clients purchase 20 or more. Large orders may take to three weeks to manufacture. Clear and custom color variations are available.Click for More Details
The Pledge of Allegiance Ornament is designed to reflect our loyalty to the flag of the republic of the United States of America. The Pledge of Allegiance was composed by Francis Bellamy in 1892 and formally adopted by Congress in 1942.Click for More Details
This year's official White House ornament commemorates the annual Army Navy Reception at the White House from the year 1900. The front face of this year's ornament depicts the Marine Corps band playing in the North Drive as guests of the McKinley's arrive on the snow-covered grounds of the White House.